06 July 2017

Eden Future Ranger EPISODE 2: CHAPTER 18 - THAT GRAPHIC CARD X A VISIT TO NINJA DOJO

In the next day, Sonic Phoon decided to pay Garo a visit in Touma’s Lab

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I’m can’t see anything!!!!!”

“Garo…… Owh shit!”

As Sonic Phoon enters the lab, what did he saw is: Professor Touma just unplug the Graphic card (not kidding, it’s serious) from Garo’s back and he scream for darkness.

“What the heck Professor?”

“I had to check that out first; meanwhile Garo must stay in the darkness for a short while…… I know it’s painfull to him……” Before Touma managed to finish his line, Garo just cut his line.

“Hey Sonic Phoon, The Yellow Ranger is a tech company CEO right?”

“Yeah, anything concerned?”

“Did he make any Graphic Cards? I need one PLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!!!”

==================================================

Hours later, at the computer shop

“Miles, I need your help, did you guys made this type of graphic cards?”

“Snap, that is the old school one. I afraid I cannot found one; it must be specially ordered from somewhere…… on 2017……”

“So we had to buy is somewhere?”

“I afraid we must back to 2017 to buy some shit!”

==================================================

Meanwhile, when Touma checking the Graphic Card via microscope, he is shocked that something weird behind this

“Oh no! That’s the Spy chip which burned out…… before Sonic Phoon bring him there???? What the Fxxk MAN! That curry is the devil!”

“What’s happened Touma?” General Takumi Enters

“You never believe what is happened! During the curry operation, that curry just burned the spy chip on this motherfxxking graphic card, on Garo’s back!”

“What the helllllll! Damn Phoon, he just made something impossible POSSIBLE! Lucky he did not manage to track us, if now we are already doomed!”

“What’s wrong Touma? I can’t see anything! HELLLPPPP!!!”

==================================================

3 Hours later, as Miles and Sonic Phoon returns to Touma’s Lab with the latest graphic card, Sonic Phoon immediately install the Graphic Card on his back

As Garo realized, he immediately thanks both of them

“Well, well, Sonic Phoon. You just did something flawless today. You just burned the spy chip on this Graphic Card!”

“Me? How? Professor Touma?” Sonic Phoon confused

“Oh My God! I swear to god, this must be that curry’s effect!” Touma muttered

“Wait? He made that curry idea few days ago?”

“Erm…………… Yeah?”

“DIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE! YOU FXXKER!” As Garo Finished, he immediately PUNCH Sonic Phoon throught the main entrance of the lab

“I never believe you use this move to bring me back; you son of the bxtch!”

“What the FXXK Garo! You blame me for this????????!!!!”

==================================================

In the same time, Tetsuya and Kato just enter the old building, and realize that a someone is spying on them

“Kato, did you feel that?” Tetsuya whispers

“Yeah, LOOKS LIKE WE ARE IN SOME KIND OF NINJA ACADEMY” Kato replies, silently

“Get ready to face them!”

As the group start attack them, Tetsuya and Kato just have a good stamina faceoff between them. And their action gets notice from the dojo owner. Just a second before the owner throw some kunai, Kato manage to reflect the attack with his butterfly knife.

“Well, it must be you, FUJIWARA no MEGUMI!”

“Nice guess, but I’ll tell you the answer if you manage to defeat me!”

As the owner finish, the battle of speed is happened; between kunai and butterfly knife, due to multiple straight combat, the fire sparks is created. The battle continues until someone scream to them

“Enough! How dare you threat my honored guest this time?” The person which wearing the purple kimono appears with Yie enters the dojo

“Megumi-Sensei, I afraid they are intruders so……”

“At least you manage to show some results of hardworking, alright, every, go to your bedroom; you guys will have a mastery text tomorrow!”

==================================================

In the hall, Megumi just serves them with some candies with green tea.

“Sorry for my student bring trouble to you guys”

“Never mind then, your student just did his mission well, Megumi-san”

“Well, honestly, Yie just leaked the panties shot and chasing the pervert, so I decided to give a direct slap when he getting close to me……”

“Stop it, Megumi-chan, you embarrassing me!” Yie interrupts Megumi words and Tetsuya brothers lay an evil grin

“And both of you I’ll going to cut your freaking neck if you think something funny with my words just now,” Megumi slam the katana on the futon and stuns them immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#Partners# YincikBoss Art/Edgeheimdal Line and Art Commissions Offer