28 January 2017

Tetsuya Sakada: I'm MALE!!!!!! NOT A LOLI!!!!! t(益t.)

This Misunderstanding starts when I'm debuting Eden Future Ranger as 3 individuals (2012)

"Dude, Blue Ranger looks so cool!"

"Wait......

......THAT RED RANGER...... IS IT A GIRL?"


Alright, back to there,we had a lot of issues regard to Tetsuya because almost all readers cannot detect Tetsuya's REAL GENDER! And Tetsuya labeled as HIDEYOSHI because of his long hair

According to EFR EP1 - Chapter 14 Tetsuya has to be appear like this due to the delinquents appears in Shibuya, but it still not enough the proof that Tetsuya is a male

Let's hear some comments that I'm hear in Real Life
  • "Tetsuya's is actually a girl is it?"
  • "The Red Ranger must be a LOLI!"
  • "Tetsuya must be a girl!"

This is bring the crew in the huge trouble, I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYBODY GOING TO CREATE SOME FANMADE SCENE THAT TETSUYA APPEARES AS TXXXXGXXXXX, THIS IS I DON'T WANT TO SEE. THUS! I HAD TO TELL YOU THAT TETSUYA IS ACTUALLY A GUY!

Point 1: Inspired by Knuckles The Echidna

Did you know some characters is inspired by Sonic The Hedgehog during the first build of EFR?


As I'm mentioned above, I'm only prepared only 3 Characters during the first build of EFR is creating, because I'm lacking in game Gold, so I had to hold the 4th and the 5th character until I got the budget to create it.

Point 2: ALL RED RANGER IN ANY SUPER SENTAI/POWER RANGER SERIES IS ACTUALLY MALE

I just made it short, please be understand

Point 3: Please REFER their EFR Suit (aka. Mysterious Ultramodern Armor Garb/Threads)
Well, I had to call up a Shota Model and Loli Model to demonstrate what's the difference between these 2 suit, and it will directly mentioned that TETSUYA SAKADA IS ACTUALLY A MALE!


Basically this is mentioned that the Female suit is quite EXPOSED and I have to make some adjustment in Photoshop. It only because of this (Based on LunaeMaster's Imagination but it was damn true during the making of Yie's Story ARC in EFR EP2:

I'm freaking sure this made our production crews lost their mind for blushing!

========================================================================

Finally, we had recovered Tetsuya's male side, during I'm asking some of my hired crews/volunteers to done some illustration, they actually want to clarify the Gender of Tetsuya before, and my answer only one:

"Thanks for your concern, actually Tetsuya is male and HIS HAIRSTYLE JUST MAKE HIM MORE YANKEE BEHIND THIS"

========================================================================

OWH! I'm almost forgot this!

Before I'm end this post, this is the controversial outline illustrator by LunaeMaster which is not yet exposed to you all!


Tetsuya: FXXK YOU DIRECTOR, DON'T EXPOSE THIS!

But I had to show it because it was too funny to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#Partners# YincikBoss Art/Edgeheimdal Line and Art Commissions Offer