02 October 2016

Eden Future Ranger EPISODE 2: CHAPTER 13 - GARO AND CASTROID

“Hey, did you guys know where’s Garo is?” General Hiroshi is questioning about Garo’s absence since 3 days ago

“We had no idea for this; Sonic Phoon is finding him right now, Sir” an operator is replied

“Sonic Phoon still calling his cell and all the calls directed to voice mail, Sir” an another agent is return from his duty and report the situation, General Hiroshi is getting mad

“Garo is not acting like this before…… something must be going so wrong for this!”

======================================================

“UMMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHH!!!!” Garo still struggle to get him off of these ropes which tied him on the chair, meanwhile, Castroid can’t do anything since his body is wielded with some metal bar

In this moment, Garo is completely regret what kind of action that he try do done by other EFR, CHASE T.ERROR DOWN AND ARREST HIM, but still, it still be impossible for now, for a rookie operator.

======================================================

Forth day since Garo disappeared, all of the EFR members including Luna and General Takumi just get the ranger transform unit back, surprisingly, Yie and Samantha go to changing room and transform themselves and they…… just…… saw…… the suit just like the MALE RANGER suit with the chest plate and a skirt in their waist. As they return to the meeting room, Sonic Phoon screams with these lines

“NICE LEGS, DAISY DUKES……”

As Sonic Phoon tries to finish the lyrics, Samantha and Yie just punch at his stomach. BECAUSE SONIC PHOON STILL NOT TRANSFORM WITH THE LATEST UPDATED SUIT, he got pushed through to the wall and break few stainless glass

“HOLY SHIT!!!!! DID THEY IMPROVE THE POWER OF EFR SUIT?” most of the operator shock of these women power.

======================================================

Afternoon

“Are you okay, Phoon?” Luna is picking Sonic Phoon to the canteen after the trouble that he is made in the meeting room just now.

“Man, these girls are killing me!”

“You better watch your word next time, sometimes, these women is not easy to be mess up with, especially the girls who got Sapphire Photons”

“I got the point, let’s have some ramen, I’m on it”

“Up to you Phoon, I’m going order some steak and you…… spicy miso ramen?”

“Yeah, (hold Luna) and hey, take my 20 Ringgit, it must be pricey as I know”

“Okay”

As Luna away, Sonic Phoon takes out his cellphone and plays some tunes in VOEZ. Suddenly, a messages pop-out on the top side of his phone and he reads……

“Owh Shxt…… LUNA, WE GOT A BAD NEWS! YOU BETTER READ THIS!”

======================================================

[Your man is in our hands; please try to save them if you dare –T.ERROR]

Sonic Phoon and Luna are already known that this kind of trouble would happen after he receives this kind of thread messages from T.ERROR himself.

“I’m also feeling not comfortable that I’m cannot contact Castroid during Garo is disappeared, yesterday he managed to answer my transceiver call but I only heard…… some painful moaning……”

“I afraid that Garo and Castroid moth must be sealed by something to avoid we get them earlier. What a lame……”

Because of these, they had already lost their appetite and plan to sneak attack to T.ERROR again

======================================================

“UMMMMMMMPPPPHHHH…… Ha! Finally I manage to tear off this damn tape on my mouth!” Garo is realized that Castroid is completely unmovable and moaned

“Castroid! Are you okay?”

“UMMMPHHHH……”

“I NEVER EXPECT THIS IS HAPPENED, and I’m screwed up with you……”
In this moment, Castroid is in silence, in this moment, Garo tries to break the rope again and he touches something on his left sleeves.

“Castroid, I think I got something…… is it a stainless pocket knife which hidden in it for a long time…… thanks got it still sharp! Wait for me!”

As the rope is broken

“Hold up Castroid! I’m finding some tools to remove these metal plates! (Finds multifunction Sanding machine and replace the sanding disc to blade disc) Hold on, it would be painful (cut the wielding spot on Castroid’s face)”

“UMMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHH!!!!!”

======================================================

50 Minutes later.

“Thanks god, because of these Metal Plates, I had a new decoration, what a nice logic, Garo”

“Who knows, they may be helpful so I cut diagonally.”

“Time to contact my boss now…… (Luna received) Hey boss, look I had send some GPS wave to the satellite and transmitted to your phone, and fetch us up if you get the signal

“Is it on Kowloon, Hong Kong? Man! What does T.ERROR likes to trick us like a shxt”

“We got no idea, but Hong Kong is already 0% Crime since year 2172 right?”

“I had no idea at all, however we will go for now…… and please…… STAY ALIVE, we had predicted that both of you will be combined into one…… and don’t tell Garo for this!”

“Okay boss (Hangs), looks like we had to stay available boy, there got a ton’s of danger triggered now on! We had to leave this place!!!!!”

“I going with you Castroid”

======================================================

In the same time, Luna and Sonic Phoon in General Takumi’s Office

“This is bad……” General sense some worse scenario is playing.

“I know this would be happened and we just find out just now” Luna explains

“Actually…… he just tells me 3 months ago and asks me to keep my mouth zipped until something shit happens”

“WHAT THE HECK DID YOU SAID? PHOON?” General Hiroshi and General Takumi is shocked


“Hey, are you try to kidding me?!” General Hiroshi is going mad and almost slapped him, Luna stopped him and he explained that this would be another prank by T.ERROR and they decided to ignore it.

2 comments:

#Partners# YincikBoss Art/Edgeheimdal Line and Art Commissions Offer