25 September 2016

Eden Future Ranger EPISODE 2: CHAPTER 11 - "HEATHER-AH!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!!"

This is the day which Sonic Phoon plan to make Seong Kwang to confess his feelings to Heather in the most romantic location in Seremban 2: City Park

All of the Top Secret Café workers, Miles, Seong Kwang and Sonic Phoon himself is arrived to the location and having a very nice picnic there. Somehow, Mike always got smacked by Jason for being naughty

Unfortunately, Seong Kwang and Heather still not make any moves and even worst, Heather still thought that she in company trip

In afternoon, Sonic Phoon decided to ask Seong Kwang a talk in the convenience store

“Guess what, we gonna leave both of you alone soon”

“What the heck Phoon Hyung?”

“You are not brave enough to do so, luckily Heather still not realized about it. But, still, you not telling her about your feelings? Owh My God”

“I don’t know how to do it……”

“Welp, I gonna discuss our plan to others to make sure you show her that you are the compatible one, (sigh) welp, let’s pay for these chips and we meet them”

==================================================

As soon they settled their plan without acknowledge by Heather, Seong Kwang just start sharing their own favorites and dislikes FAR MORE DEEPER

“Guys, Seong Kwang just made a first move!” Miles spied and informed to Sonic Phoon

“That’s my dongseang……. Welp, what we should do after this……” Sonic Phoon Whispers

==================================================

“Well, I had never tried the Original Kimbap yet…… but I’m sure it must be missing something……”

“How about we share the ingredients and we’ll see what we are missing, Heather Noona”

“OK”

==================================================
It’s already 2:30pm and others leave Seong Kwang and Heather alone

“Seong Kwang, can I ask you something?”

“Yeap?”

“Recently someone is watching me in very suspicious way, I’m afraid there got some pervert is stalking me”

Seong Kwang immediately blushed that Sonic Phoon prediction is right!

“I had no idea who the heck is that guy; maybe I should start patrolling around our café”

“It should be, since T.ERROR had been defeated last year, so it maybe my seniors in my college, don’t you think?”

“Yeah (Feeling Trouble), I mean I’m gonna crush his nuts if I got that pervert, and don’t worry, my princess……” Before Seong Kwang is managed to continue, his face turn completely like RED VELVET.

“Seong Kwang…… what did you call me?”

“My………… Princess”

“Owh My God……… maybe we are pretending we in Korean Romance Drama…… so silly……”

==================================================

Meanwhile

“Hey…… guys, I saw a white van is reaching them” Miles notice something

“Is it your idea Mike?” Sonic Phoon asking

“Wait a second…… I didn’t call them…… I mean…… WE GOING TO BECOME THE BAD GUYS TO ATTACK HEATHER RIGHT”

“THIS IS NOT GOOD! LET’S REACH TO SEONG KWANG A.S.A.P!”

==================================================

SUDDENLY A WHITE VAN STOPS AND SOME BAD GUYS IS DRAGGED THEM IN TO THE VAN. This footage has been recorded by Miles and locates them via the GPS on his smartphone.
“This is totally fxcked up! I forgot there got some person is gonna kidnap them and ask them do something gross!” Mike remember that a weird report on the local newspaper.

“HOLY FXXK! IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HEATHER I GOING TO KILL YOU PHOON!”

“RELAX DUDE! THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO ARGUING………… looks like they stopped into the abandoned shop houses…… near the college that you three going to……”

“It could not be them…… they are infamous campus thugs who doing more shitty things after they graduated or…… SUSPENDED for real……” Sonic Phoon seems worry for this

==================================================

In the abandoned shop houses, Seong Kwang is getting beaten badly and tied up into a pole and meanwhile Heather is on near to the real pervert.

Seong Kwang struggle to release himself, but his attempt failed and the pervert slowly approach to Heather, in helpless

“I WARNING YOU, YOU WILL BE DEAD IF YOU TOUCH HER!”

Unfortunately the gang start beating him and warn him don’t said anything else. As the pervert getting closer to Heather and giving her a deep kiss. Seong Kwang start screaming like demon and they beating him…… until Seong Kwang eyes turned completely red.

“[SHXBXL!!!! I GONNA KILLING YOU!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!]” As Seong Kwang starts berserk, the rope is breaks and he start punches them through the wall

As the pervert stab his arm. Seong Kwangs start staring at the pervert…… in freaky way……as that pervert find out…… he is having a very, VERY BAD TIME

“[YOU…… XSSHXLE…… YOU GONNA TO BE SUFFER THAT YOU TOUCHED MY GIRL……]”

“No…… please forgive me……”

“[NO MORE!!!!! DIE SHXBXL!!!!!!]”

“ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!”

==================================================

“Seong Kwang!!!! Heather!!!!!” As They arrived, Seong Kwang is getting hugged by Heather and she keeping remind him that anything is over…… and all the bad guys is dead, by the disastrous attack by Seong Kwang which has running to berserk just now…… and the pervert is getting stabbed multiple times…… because Seong Kwang action is making the FFB worry, they decide to cuff him up and send him to Quarantine Zone

“Heather…… Let’s go home……” Jason plan to take her home but she released her hands.

Heather suddenly resists the FFB agents to take Seong Kwang away…… and start holding Seong Kwangs hand

“Oppa! Please don’t leave me!!!!”

“Heather…… I’m already being lost controlled…… please leave me alone……”

“I don’t care! You still my best Oppa that I ever met since last August!”

In this moment Seong Kwang silenced.

“Guys! Give them a room!” Sonic Phoon yelled to the FFB agents

==================================================

5:30PM, Heather and Seong Kwang which with his handcuffs on in chatter

“Look, I may harm you because I had killed that pervert right?”

“You just do the right thing Oppa……”

“So…… since you insist, can you promise something from Me, Heather Noona?”

“Sure……”

“Will you waiting for me until I’m completely overcome this berserk thingy?”

“Oh, you silly; who will abandon my life saver, Oppa?”

In a moment, Seong Kwang is blushed, but that awkwardness is gone in a second and yelled

“HEATHER-AH!!!!!!!! WILL YOU BECOME YOUR BOYFRIEND, FOR REAL?”

In this moment, Heather face turns red and holding Seong Kwang’s hand

“YEEEESSS!!!!!!”

==================================================

As Seong Kwang is entering the patrol car, he tell Heather that he will be recovered and meeting her as soon as possible

As the patrol car starts, Miles, Mike, Heather, Jason and Sonic Phoon is getting in to their SUV, suddenly Seong Kwang yelled with tears

“HEATHER-AH!!!!! (SOB) SARANGHAE!!!! BOGOSHIPO!!!!!”

Heather face is blushed and replied: “NAMJA CHINGU!!!! BOGOSHIPO HAMIDA!!!!!”

“Phoon, did you know what are talking?” Jason in confused

“Seong Kwang said…… ‘HEATHER…… I LOVE YOU…… AND I MISS YOU……’ and she said ‘I’LL MISS YOU TOO MY BOYFRIEND’”

Mike and Miles in savage because this scene is quite sad but still, it ends perfectly…… at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment

#Partners# YincikBoss Art/Edgeheimdal Line and Art Commissions Offer