12 September 2016

Eden Future Ranger EPISODE 2: CHAPTER 09 - SAMANTHA NG -PART FINALE-

“OWH MY GOD! YELLOW RANGER, Why you are there?”

“MMMMPPPPPHHHHHH!!!!” Miles still unable to talk since his mouth has been taped by T.ERROR

Fortunately T.ERROR only tied Samantha’s left hand, and their fate is only in her hands.

“Hang it tight! I gonna take off the weird thing which attached in your face” as soon Samantha manage to reach the tape, she immediately tear it off even some part she did not manage to tear out, at least it had some gap to make Miles able to talk

“Holy snap! I’m almost doomed when you screamed”

“Well, that old bastard just misses a hand to tie with”

“Or HE PURPOSELY want to play a silly game with us! What’s your name?”

“Samantha, Samantha Ng, from Singapore, where am I?”

“We are in a drain under the some street in Manchester, London. And the bomb just triggered on my body and it will explode within 50 minutes, now all my arms and legs is bonded tight…… you are only hope to win this stupid game by T.ERROR! And my name is Miles Harris, just call me Miles”

“But the way…… that old bastard…… is kidnaped me when I’m in halfway to FFB to meet Takumi…… that was happened in Mantin when someone create a fake car crash and grab me…… OWH MY GOD!!!! I thing I had molested by T.ERROR which you mention just now……”

“He just manages to molest our team leader last year……”

“You said what?! That OLD BASTARD…… is he gay?!”

“You get it wrong; he molested him via stealing DNA samples without any ecchi method”

“So you mean he is a PSYCHO and do some inhumane experiment before? OWH MY GOD! I’m ruined (now notice the transform unit) hey, is that your phone? It’s in Ivory”

“OWH MY GOD! This is a good chance! You said you are on the way to meet General Takumi right?”

“Until got abducted in Mantin…… you know how it works?”

“Just grab the Ranger Transform Unit and dial *337*1# and yell (silently) Eden Future, Activation.”

“Really? I’m not too young to do so!”

“Just do it…… even Tetsuya use that device…… and he is excited when he got the chance to transform……

“All right”

After Samantha transformed to EFR mode and she scream again

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m just like a night club girl”

“What? For male is full body attached bodysuit”

“Let’s complain it for later, I’m known this is not your fault. By the way…… the moment I’m transformed…… the chain which tied on me is…… broken (Rush to Miles) Let me pull out the bomb”

“Wait! It was…… AARRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!” Samantha’s attempt to pull off the bomb in hard way just cause some part of the skin tears a bit on Miles’s body, fortunately, only few drops of of blood is leaked via his stomach, both arms and legs and his back

“Owh My God it’s only 35 Minutes left; What should I do Senior?”

“You call me what?”

“Senior”

“I’m just freaking 17 and you are 20 plus……”

“Anyway I’m just harmed you…… what should I do?”

“It must be something attached inside the suit……”

“Is it that orange wire? (Samantha pulls the wire on Miles back)”

“GAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!” As Samantha manages to pull the Orange Threads from Miles back, she is shocked that the end of the orange wire that attached on the bomb is 1-inch long nail.

“That old bastard……” in this moment, something appeared on Samantha’s Visor

“Hey, there got something on my visor”

“Just follow the instruction in it!”

As Samantha summon the E-Grimoire, she received the instruction to FREEZE THE BOMB and it should done in 25 Minutes. Unfortunately, a strong electric beam is surged to Miles for final 30 Minute warning

“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!”

“Miles! Hang in there!” after a minute, the electric shock is stopped and Samantha start spamming the Ice element magic on that bomb

“It will be painful, just hang on”

================================================================

Fortunately, the bomb is over freeze and the timer stopped…… in the same time, Samantha cast some sleeping spell to make the orange wire dispatched on Miles body.

Soon enough, Miles is awaked and he found himself untied

“I owe you one Samantha”

In this moment, T.ERROR must feel something is not happened and rush to the chamber

“What the heck? You just won in this stage?”

As Samantha recognizes that voice, she immediately cast a fire arrow to burn T.ERROR alive, but he just manages to avoid all of her attacks. As T.ERROR want to stab her back, she immediately counter his attack by casting the lighting spell and give a DIRECT HIT TO HIM! Because T.ERROR is mentally not stable, he can barely stand a bit.

“Miles! Let’s go!” as Samantha picked Miles, he throw a frozen drone to T.ERROR and it explodes

“KYAAAAA!”

================================================================

Soon enough, as both of them manage to reach the main ground, some FFB Operatives and General Michael to fetch them to medic

As both of them are confirmed they are clear in advance body checking. Both of them is leaving the medic centre.

“Sam”

“What’s up senior?”

“Stop calling me senior as I’m 17”

“Tee Hee, by the way you look’s so cute when you not in EFR mode”

“Who knows, maybe Aven is picked me before our Team Leader saved me as we first meet”

“Aven?”

“A city which unavailable in our world, but I know it was existed”

“Well, maybe we will go there when……” Unfortunately, an emergency report just cut off their converstation

“EMERGENCY TO ALL EFR MEMBERS, OUR RED RANGER AND GREEN RANGER IS BELIEVED TO BE ADBUCTED BY T.ERROR, PLEASE HEADING TO GENERALS OFFICE TO FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS!”

“Is it Tetsuya and Kato……? Sam, let’s go! We had some unsettled business there!”

================================================================

(Back to the day when all ranger is assembled to return their ranger transform unit for maintenence)

“Well, that SHXBXL is not getting a lesson……”

“I know he ruin your life Seong Kwang. But now I’m worry about Tetsuya”

================================================================

“Urghhhhhhhh” as Tetsuya awakes; Kato hugs him that he is alright overall

“Hey, Kato, calm down; you are killing me!”

“I glad Onii-chan is backed!”

“Okay……” as soon Miles and others heard Kato’s sound they called doctor and Professor Touma is entering to the related ward

“Tetsuya, Kato, can I borrow some time?”

“Anything you want to mention? Professor……” Kato just show his anger face

“Professor Touma, or you can said that…… I’M GENERAL TAKUMI’S TWINS” After Touma calm Kato down, Tetsuya just said something

“Well, at least he is not related to that axxhole”

“I’m just wanted to mention that axxhole which mention by you just now, Tetsuya-san. Did you know both of you still got a bit of Destruction Photon in your body?”

“That means we got a chance to be corrupted again?”


“I afraid so, fortunately I’m works for FFB and Aven, and I got permission from General Molly to send both of you to Aven to advance medication”

2 comments:

#Partners# YincikBoss Art/Edgeheimdal Line and Art Commissions Offer