01 September 2016

Eden Future Ranger EPISODE 2: CHAPTER 07 - SAMANTHA NG -PART 1-

Meanwhile Luna and Tetsuya is battling each other, Kato is finding a chance to lock his movement, unfortunately, Tetsuya acting abnormally alert and avoid all the attack from Luna.

“Wake up, Tetsuya! You’re belong to us!”

“I’m…… only…… obey…… to…… T.ERROR!!!!” at this moment, a dark aura just strike at Luna and tossed to the ground hardly

“Damn, you’re getting naughty, yeah!”

“I’m sorry Onii-chan, [LAST RETORT: PHANTASY AMAZON]!!”

Before Kato manage to release the arrow, Tetsuya discover the trick and temped to push him to the wall

“BAM!!!”

“Huh…… who…… the…... heck…… are…… you?”

“HEY! SHXBAL! DON’T LET T.ERROR CONTROL YOU!” Luckily Seong Kwang manage to jammed Tetsuya’s dark blow with sapphire boomerang.

“Seong Kwang? Are you settled the mission in Anyang?”

“Already settled without any morphing, it was damn easy…… so…… now your Hyung, Tetsuya just brainwashed is it?”

“He is not! His Sapphire Photon just been consumed by T.ERROR’s Destruction Photon!”

“Holy shxt! This is more disgusted with the old school brainwashing! GAAAAAHHHH! WAKE UP! TETSUYA!!”

========================================================

In another hand, Miles just manage to get in the abandoned metal factory…… with another girl

“I know you are embarrass for this shit! But I got no idea at all, so please, don’t think I’m gonna trick you like this!”

“I know about senior……”

“Owh my God! I’m just 17 and you are 3 years older…… I should call you Miss Sam just now”

“I’m sorry.” Miss Sam is apologies to Miles.

“All right, you should already know what the DO’s and DON’Ts in EFR Mode”

“I know, let’s do it Miles!”

“Let’s go! I sense Nova is in Trouble,” as he finishes, Miles call Sam go to another way to assist the others.

========================================================

“Urghh!!!!!” as this moment, Nova has been beaten badly, as T.ERROR II bound his both hands by a metal rod, Nova struggles but he can’t do anything. As soon he gonna attach the destruction photon charger to Nova, he start to struggle more, because he know he will be screwed just like Tetsuya if he is failed to resist the power

Suddenly, a yellow ray is strike through T.ERROR II and he avoids

“Who want to become another mindslave of T.ERROR? Come out!”

“I think, you should remember what you’re done to me…… you son of the bxtch!”

“Miles Harris! You should be destroyed just now!”

“Thanks for your setup, luckily Sam manage to get me before I’m done! So prepare yourself!” as Miles finish, he immediately summon a sapphire dagger and a stungun to fight against T.ERROR II. Soon he found a chance; Miles shot few bullets to the metal rod and release Nova

“You owe me one, Miles!”

“That XSSHOLE need to give a lesson, and you need a melee weapon to do it, that spear won’t work at all, Nova!”

“Looks like I had to use my bare hands to do so” Nova muttered

T.ERROR II temped to interrupt both of them, but they still manage to communicate to each other

“Wait a second; you don’t have any melee weapon at all?”

“I’m not kidding you Miles!”

“You need to update the inventory soon!”

As they finished, Miles manage to break T.ERROR II’s lens and Nova managed to pull out some wires at both of T.ERROR II’s arm

“Damn you! You wait for this!” Nova temped to chase him but stopped by Miles.

“What the heck Miles! Why you stop me?”

“I don’t want the same tragedy happened. Last time Sonic Phoon is being tortured by T.ERROR because he is following his instinct and he got what’s the price to doing this”

“FXXXCCKKKK!” as Nova screams, Miles is moving the charger to a trolley

“Let’s go! General Hiroshi just inform us that T.ERROR own Tetsuya now, we need to get him back!”

“Let’s go, but that shit looks deadly, and the reverse button is spoiled, how to do that?”

“I got an idea, did you know I’m a genius and graduated on OXFORD when I’m 15”

“WHUUUUUUUUTTT?” Nova Stunned

========================================================

Yie just exhausted after finish healing Sonic Phoon. As she gonna fainted, suddenly someone give her a magical charge to Yie

“Who did this to me? So warm……”

“I did it, Light Green Ranger.” In this time, Sam just holding the E-Grimoire after casting the Photon Recovery Spell

“I’m Yie, and you…...”

“Sam, Samantha Ng, and Miles just owe my life.”

“Unless, we can only see they goind their job…… we can do nothing……”

“Hello, Yie, did you know your guitar can summon fireball?”

“Huh?”

“Miles just analyses your weapon before we get in. follow these notes, I hope you can read this keys right?” as Sam finish her word, she handle the note to Yie

“C’mon, I’m Grade 7 in guitar! I can read it in seconds!”

As Luna, Kato and Seong Kwang still failed to handle down Tetsuya, Garo sense something weird on the back

“You guys better act faster! His suit is changing to Full Black color!!”

Suddenly, a fire ball is launched via Yie’s guitar and hits Tetsuya

“Holy Shxt! Yie! How you do it?!”

“Sam just give me the chords to do so, she’s another EFR, just like you guys!” as Yie finish, Sam is taking out the E-Grimoire to recover all EFR’s Photons

“What a flat chest……” Luna mutterd and overheard by Sam, she immediately kick Luna’s crotch!

“Hey, are you nuts? Sam?”

“I’m freaking know I’m flat and I’M PROUD FOR IT SO WATCH YOUR MOUTH AND FOCUS TO TETSUYA!”

In the same time, Yie, Seong Kwang and Kato is facing against Tetsuya which is almost covered by Destruction Photon completely

Soon later, Nova and Miles arrived and Nova is shocked and tells all EFR members to stop Tetsuya’s movements, in this time all of them is use their might to fight against them, as Tetsuya counter all of the attacks, he temped to punch Kato instead……

“[GUARD SKILL! CHAIN BOUND!]”

As they realized, Sonic Phoon is sitting on the ground with a hand grabbed in midair.

“Sonic Phoon!”

“I’m not fully recover yet, please stop Tetsuya NOW!!!!”

At this moment, Tetsuya body has been chained and struggles with some violent roar.

“It’s the time! Miles! Do it!”

As Miles handle the charge pad and Nova attach all of the parts on Tetsuya’s Body. Miles activate the charger and a large volume of Sapphire Photon is charged on Tetsuya.

“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!”

========================================================

Days later, Tetsuya still in ICU, and Kato cries for not able to do anything about it. In the same time, City of Aven is shocked that the Photon Transformer Unit is able to hacked by someone and give order to all EFR members to handle their entire transform unit for Emergency Maintenance.

“Kato-kun…… did you need something to drink?”

“I need few shots of Zen Potion……”

In that moment, Sonic Phoon just brings a large size of Zen Potion to Kato. In another hands, Seong Kwang, is asking Miles how on earth they can get Samantha as their latest member of EFR since Miles got a big presentation in Tech Fair days ago.


“It’s a long story, Seong Kwang-ah”

No comments:

Post a Comment

#Partners# YincikBoss Art/Edgeheimdal Line and Art Commissions Offer