23 August 2015

Eden Future Ranger EPISODE 1: CHAPTER 04 - "WELCOME TO JOIN US"

Sonic Phoon! General Takumi wants to see you immediately!”

In that moment, Sonic Phoon still puzzled what Takumi want from him, he even worried that he is asked to return the Ranger transform unit to them.

“It’s gonna be alright” He whispers.

“Definitely alright, bro, don’t worry~” someone reply Sonic Phoon warmly with a kind smile.

“Why did you say so?”

“As I get the order from general, I can feel that he is happy with your performance.”

“Huh?”

“Sorry to being rude, but may I take a look on your ranger transform unit?”

“Okay” I handle the unit to them and they just shocked

“HOLY FXXK! THAT UNIT SUPPOSES TO BE BLACK!” Sonic Phoon never realize the ranger transform unit is changed to Sonic Blue, even the keypad is change to Orange-Colored LED (Originally it was Black color design and White-Colored LED keypad).

“Did HE modify that?”

“How can he get so much time to done the modification? I mean even Crimson Dagger Crew got time to do so; they only scratch the back side of the unit, OR, paint that unit with BLOOD-RED Color!”

“Well, this is weird”

The moment when the trooper return the ranger transform unit to Sonic Phoon, he is totally speechless that his ranger transform unit…… has seriously…… changed…… to another kind.

=============================================================

In Future Frontline Battlefield SEA HQ

“General Takumi, Sonic Phoon is there.”

“Tell him to come to my office”

“Calm dude, just get in there~” the trooper is try to calm Sonic Phoon down.

“Coming”

“Well, take some time to talk to our General, I going back to my desk to complete my report”

=============================================================

“Knock! Knock!”

“Come in” General Takumi says

As Sonic Phoon enters he is standing near of the door, as General Takumi sees, he saw Sonic Phoon is getting worried to get punished by them. In this case he asked Sonic Phoon to sit in the chair and ask some trooper to make some Chinese tea for them.

“Actually, what had I done wrong? General Takumi?”

“You did nothing, but we did a horrible mistake”

“How can General Said so?”

“You see, after the murder of Alex Mok, all other 4 member of Eden Future Ranger is quit their job because they don’t want to be the next victim…… what a chicken……”

“Maybe they simply join and thought that’s same like super soldier thingy?”

“Of course, but we miscalculate something, as we detected Alex Mok’s ranger transform unit, I see something different, I mean, how can the secret command line “Sapphire Photon Detected” appeared during the transformation has done”

“Actually, did General call me through the unit and ask me to transform?”

“NOPE”

“But who called me in that moment?”

In a sudden, General Takumi asked Sonic Phoon to give the ranger transform unit for having a look.

“Wait a second, how can the units changed the color?”

As General Takumi checks the call log on the ranger transform unit, he saw a very weird telephone number that nobody on FFB knows this mysterious number.

“+975384125766843, I haven’t see that number before…… but if I ask the communication unit they may know”

Soon, Takumi ask the communication unit and all of them shocked that the call is from another world called AVEN

Suddenly, the ranger transform unit rings, and General Takumi answer the phone call.

“Hello, General Takumi,”

“You are?”

“I’m your brother, Touma~”

“Hold on the second” and then he activate the speaker phone, he tell Sonic Phoon the related caller is actually Professor Touma who studies Ultramodern Technology for now. In the same time, Touma explains to Takumi why he has to give such order to Sonic Phoon, at last, he demanding everyone keep this a secret until the REAL Eden Future Ranger is totally assembled. Later he ask Sonic Phoon and the communication unit leave his office for a short while.

“Takumi, I just mention this is for Lucky Souls who got the Sapphire Photon years ago.”

“My bad.”

“Well, I can see he may face a lot of trouble, but he will be alright, time matters bro~”

“I got it,”

“PLUS! Call Coach Luna back to FFB for a short while, he must train Sonic Phoon! During his 1st liberation I had detected he got a lot of physical weakness! Only Luna can fix that”

“SHIT! YOU MEAN THE S-CLASS COACH FROM GALAXIAS ARMY?”

“I had to said so but reality is so cruel, Sonic Phoon had to face it”

“All right then, you better find the other ranger to me”

“No sir, Aven will expel me from the Ultramodern Technology”

=============================================================

Soon enough, General Takumi asked Sonic Phoon back to the office and he just tell something to Sonic Phoon

“Sonic Phoon, It’s hard to said so; but, from now on, WELCOME TO JOIN OUR FORCES!”

“WHOA! Really” Sonic Phoon is shocked and the tears of happiness are appearing to his face.

“Oh! Please come to FFB at 5AM next Monday, I gonna introduce a power coach from outer space from oracle to train you,”

“Who is he?”

“He is a VVIP coach from Galaxias Army, Coach Luna Elto”

=============================================================

At evening, all Sonic Phoon’s friends and family is celebrating for becoming a part of Eden Future Ranger. Mike and Jason drunk so badly until Jason’s dad need to send them home with a taxi.

12AM in Sonic Phoon’s room

Sonic Phoon dream that he is in the heaven and he saw Alex Mok

“Thank you, I hope I can see you in my next life” and then he give Sonic Phoon a white feather and fade away

In next morning, as Sonic Phoon awakes, his hand holding a white feather who given by Alex Mok through his dream yesterday. He immediately calls Alex Parents and sends his messages to them, they are cried, but bless that he may be reborn to a better person in his next life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#Partners# YincikBoss Art/Edgeheimdal Line and Art Commissions Offer